Recent Work

Wednesday, September 27, 2006







What Calypso Blu Offers

Calypso Blu Designs specializes in creating customized photo cards for every special
occasion. My main focus started on birth announcements, but has grown to many other products all focused on one of a kind design. Birth Announcements, Graduation Announcements, Christmas Cards, Coordinating Thank You Cards, Adoption Announcements, Birthday Cards, if you have a need for it I can create it.

I will be available to work with you to acheive a look and style that is just your own. I do not use any templates. Every card is created from a blank sheet so you get a one of a kind keepsake that will last a lifetime.

Your job is simple, you just take the photos and I will design the card. Feel free to send as many photos as you would like. Check out the photo tips on the right side under "LINKS". I will incorporate as many as will look correct for the style of the card. You can email me the photos in their original size and I will take care of the rest.


If you would like a sample please email me at calypsobludesigns@yahoo.com

No comments: